Results 1 to 7 of 7

Thread: Ping:Bill Hanuschak

  1. #1
    Inactive Member Barossi's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 13th, 2004
    Posts
    121
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Unhappy

    Hi,

    i tried to reach Bill Hanuschak via mail. No chance.....I want to buy diaphramgms for my 288-16K also screws, etc....I also want send him my pair 806a for remag. and new diaphragms.....What's wrong? Any ideas?

    Greetings from Germany

    Barossi forums

  2. #2
    HB Forum Owner Todd W. White's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 5th, 2002
    Posts
    1,865
    Follows
    1
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    6 Post(s)

    Post

    Do you mean e-mail, or regualr mail?

    His e-mail address is:

    [email protected]

    Let me know if you need his physical address.

  3. #3
    Hostboard Member mikebond's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 17th, 2005
    Posts
    62
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Red face

    HI there. I have the same problem. I would like to order a new diaphragms for 808-8A drivers. I sent e-mail to Bill twice, but newer got a reply forums . What to do? I don't like to buy aftermarket diaphragms.

    Regards from Moscow, Mike

  4. #4
    Inactive Member Barossi's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 13th, 2004
    Posts
    121
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Angry

    Hi,

    me too, i don't wanna buy aftermarket diaphragms....... forums

    Greetings Barossi

  5. #5
    HB Forum Owner Todd W. White's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 5th, 2002
    Posts
    1,865
    Follows
    1
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    6 Post(s)

    Post

    Anyone can send me a private message via this board, tell me what they want, along with their shipping address, and contact information, and I will be SURE that Bill gets their order.

    You may also e-mail me directly @ [email protected]

  6. #6
    Inactive Member kevf's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 15th, 2004
    Posts
    4
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I think you have to call him on his phone. I did the email last month and waited..and waited. Finally I called him on the phone to purchase new diaphragm for my 604-8g and they were promptly shipped. He told me he hasn't been checking his email since the holidays.

  7. #7
    Inactive Member Datubie's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 23rd, 2003
    Posts
    132
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Yep, calling him is best.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
This forum has been viewed: 28131802 times.